Software Engineer L9.1/A - MobileApply Now
FAANG is dedicated to change the world through our unique family of employees that all absolutely love working for FAANG, just look at the photos of how happy we are. Our goal is to bring billions together and build a community with the whole wide world.
We are looking for courageous visionaries who will revolutionize the idea of communicating online. Our team is constantly solving problems and working together to empower the world to connnect in incredibly meaningful ways. Together, we can t̶a̶k̶e̶ ̶o̶v̶e̶r̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶w̶o̶r̶l̶d̶, bring people together.
- Create a new spoken language for use in chat inside the app.
- Use next generation technologies to manage data at a previously unthinkable scale
- Suggest new ideas that will get squashed immediately, because our product is already perfect.
- We would say that you'll have more responsibilities, but we're a massive global corporation so you'll never be trusted to do anything actually important.
More money than you think you really should be getting paid.
Some cheesy quote about the yoga classes at lunch because I don't know enough about my job to comment on that
- Engineering Resource #90210
I get the private bus here every morning from the city and spend all day doing meaningless work from a hammock
- People Ops "Manager"
- 10 years of experience in Swift, Kotlin, and React Native software development.
- BS/MS in Engineering, Computer Science, or a related technical field.
- Experience debugging software and/or hardware.
- 8+ years relevant experience working in software development.
- At least one efficient, functional programing language created every year after the age of 17.
- PhD in Computer Science AND Computer/Software Engineering.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.